Ewing Residents Are Invited to an Organizational Meeting of Ewing’s Community Gardeners for the 2013 Gardening Season
The Ewing Green Team will be hosting an organizational meeting for the 2013 gardening season in collaboration with the Ewing Seniors. Residents interested in expanding and improving opportunities for community gardening in Ewing are invited to attend.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Are there sufficient number of plots available?
- Gardening at Whitehead Road – issues?
- Additional Gardens Required in Ewing?
- Senior/Demonstration Garden at the ESCC
- Setting up a Community Garden Organization
- Events Calendar – composting demo and November meeting.
Please join us and bring a gardening friend.
Date: Wednesday, October 17th from 7 – 9 p.m. Where: Ewing Senior and Community Center – Boardroom 999 Lower Ferry Road (across from the DOT)
For more information call:
- Mary Jane Leach 336-207-6261
- Lisa Feldman 620-0722
- Joanne Mullowney 883-0862
- Jeanette Span 883-2900 Ext 6206
Or email: Ewingcommunitygardens@gmail.com